*PLEASE NOTE* I will be traveling tomorrow, 1/6/10. I apologize if you submit information and I don't reply for a day or so. ♥
Monday, January 4, 2010

Lystra (Angela_Ashes)


Name: Lystra

Bump Screen Name: Angela_Ashes

Beginning Weight: 
Pre-preg- 170
Current- 275lbs

Beginning Measurements:
Bust:  46 in
Chest: 42 in
Waist: 45 in
Hips:  51.5 in
Thighs: 32.5 in
Calves: 21 in
Upper arm: 19 in

Motivation: I lost the person I use to be that carefree and confident spirit I used to be and I need her not only for health reasons but for spirit also. If I intend to have kids I need to to loose my weight and I consider kids an extension of my existence and without one in my life then what is my purpose?

BEFORE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How To Take Measurements

Sincle muscle weighs more than fat, you might get discouraged when you don't see your weight change. Taking your measurements can help reassure you that things are happening--even if you're not losing fat exactly where you want just yet. Here's a great description of where/how to measure!

  • Bust: Measure around the chest right at the nipple line, but don't pull the tape too tight.
  • Chest: Measure just under your bust
  • Waist: Measure a half-inch above your belly button or at the smallest part of your waist
  • Hips: Place tape measure around the biggest part of your hips
  • Thighs: Measure around the biggest part of each thigh
  • Calves: Measure around the largest part of each calf
  • Upper arm: Measure around the largest part of each arm above the elbow
  • Forearm: Measure around the largest part of the arm below the elbow.

This was found HERE


Now Recruiting

If you are interested in joining us, please send an email to bumpshred@gmail.com with the following information:

Name
Bump Screen Name
Beginning Weight (pre-pregnancy & current)
Beginning Measurements (please see section above)
Motivation
Before Picture (optional)

I will update this page with everyone's info as soon as I receive it!