*PLEASE NOTE* I will be traveling tomorrow, 1/6/10. I apologize if you submit information and I don't reply for a day or so. ♥
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Katie (KatieBFP)


Name: Katie

Bump Screen Name: KatieBFP

Beginning Weight:

Pre-pregnancy weight- 126
Current weight- 131

Measurements: Need to get measured....

Motivation: I have been a weight watchers lifetime member since 2008. I need a bit of a boost right now because I can not seem to get rid of the few extra pounds I have from my pregnancy. I use to be an avid runner before the pregnancy and I just can not seem to get any time in for running or have motivation right now, I am hoping this 30 day shred helps get me back into a more healthy routine again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How To Take Measurements

Sincle muscle weighs more than fat, you might get discouraged when you don't see your weight change. Taking your measurements can help reassure you that things are happening--even if you're not losing fat exactly where you want just yet. Here's a great description of where/how to measure!

  • Bust: Measure around the chest right at the nipple line, but don't pull the tape too tight.
  • Chest: Measure just under your bust
  • Waist: Measure a half-inch above your belly button or at the smallest part of your waist
  • Hips: Place tape measure around the biggest part of your hips
  • Thighs: Measure around the biggest part of each thigh
  • Calves: Measure around the largest part of each calf
  • Upper arm: Measure around the largest part of each arm above the elbow
  • Forearm: Measure around the largest part of the arm below the elbow.

This was found HERE


Now Recruiting

If you are interested in joining us, please send an email to bumpshred@gmail.com with the following information:

Name
Bump Screen Name
Beginning Weight (pre-pregnancy & current)
Beginning Measurements (please see section above)
Motivation
Before Picture (optional)

I will update this page with everyone's info as soon as I receive it!